Thursday, April 2, 2015

Washington Trip Reflection

Washington Trip Reflection

Let me starting by telling you one of the lesser known sayings of the very known abolitionist Frederick Douglass." A battle lost or won is easily described, understood, and appreciated, but the moral growth of a great nation requires reflection, as well as observation, to appreciate it." Well, I thought I was going to be all formal and quote famous people but I guess this has to come from my soul [I am still filling it back up ; )  by the way this post is going to be filled with inside jokes. So let's get to it. Overall the trip was an extremely educational experience filled with many opportunities for learning. Who am I kidding it was AWESOME. The trip started off with an awkward bus ride to the Trenton Train Station with a group of people we have not spent more than one hour a day with. But in the end we were praying to get snowed in to spend one more day with the people that we are so different from, or so we thought. Although we had totally different personalities, the fashionista, the "Prepping for PSAT" person, the raver, the conspiracy theorist. But in the end we found common ground. We all had our quirks and kinks and all wanted someone to understand that.

2 comments:

  1. Lemme guess- Sharanya is the fashionista, Phanisree is the "prepping for PSAT", OZ is the raver, and I'm the conspiracy theorist???

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH WAIT A MINUTE.... FASHIONISTA?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete